Monday, August 1, 2011

248

perfection is always locked in the memories we keep locked away in our hearts. i still hold many moments of perfection in mine and i add to my collection almost daily...tonite i captured another...my wife and daughter laying together it wld seem like its been forever since ive seen this picture...its a peaceful feeling just watching my two ladies amongst each other...and i will often gaze upon this moment and many just like it when they leave...less than sixty days till they depart and my life gets completely torn apart...i will miss the balance my wife provides...and i will greatly miss the smiles and sunshine that is my daughter...but these memories will sustain me till i have them both with me again...perfection='s the moment of joy locked in your heart...

Jose Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment