Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The beginning of the end

We entered into the angry part of divorce..typical instead of us finding a way forward we have determined that it would be best to part ways...in a lot of ways this may well be the best thing that has happened to the two of us since we got married...we will no longer be wrapped in the more of obligation to one another...we can begin putting the pieces of ourselves back together...the only hiccup is my decision to walk away from the responsibility of my children...a part of me will always feel responsible for their well being given that I've spent so much time to developing them, I guess that time was spent in preparing them for the life that will soon follow my decision...I don't look at it do much as damage done but life given..I will be giving myself a chance at life again no more sacrificing to them and her just so that I can retain some semblance of family structure and sanity...I don't know how long I will be gone from their side or if I'm gonna be able to detach fully from their lives or if we will find some way to make this as un painful as possible...even as I consider these things I kno and am sure that I love her but I can't hold all this together alone and I refuse to be a kiss ass or a pushover in order for her to feel ok in staying in this marriage...

No comments:

Post a Comment